Would you like to start feeling more confident when arranging things in Slovak, dealing with Slovak authorities or simply just when having to use Slovak but don’t have enough time to attend a course?
Come and join us for one of our workshops about the practical use of Slovak language and we will guide you through the most essential vocabulary and helpful phrases.
We will teach you what is appropriate to use, how or when and also provide you with space for your questions and open discussion.
» When: 14th March 2020 (Saturday) – from 9:00am to 12:15 (with a 15min. break)
(PLEASE NOTE THE DEADLINE: 12th March 2020)
» Where: Konventná 9 – Old Town
» Recommended level of Slovak: A1 – A2
» Teacher: experienced Slovak native teacher
TOPICS are identical with part 1 – we just now continue further in the given areas and focus on even more detailed and complex knowledge and information:
- Formal communication (how to communicate when dealing with official authorities (in a bank/at a post office/at school /at work/at a hotel reception)
- Travelling (asking for directions; travelling by bus, train, taxi, airplane)
- Shopping (asking about price, size, colour or fitting rooms)
- Restaurant services (asking for a meal/drink; getting a bill)
- Opening a bank account (verbal communication vs paperwork)
PARTS 1 and 2 of our workshop are INDEPENDENT – there is no obligation/need to attend one part in order to attend the other one.